Friday, February 25, 2011

(Friday) February 25, 2011 - MYER

Today was the last day of the study tour. Many of us wore a colourful cloth, as we had been wearing black-white clothes for almost all the time during the study tour. Today’s presentation covered many areas like brand strategy, loyalty, sponsorship and local area marketing strategy. One thing that I thought it was very exciting was their plan and project for the new store at Bourke Street, as Myer started in 1900, meaning that it was already more than 100 years. From my perspective that I went to the new store yesterday, it looked totally new and had a feeling of ‘modern,’ which I thought that this would bring excitement to every customers who come and shop at Myer. We also learnt about how Myer communicate and engage with their loyal customers through the program ‘Myer one’ card, which helped them increase the sale overtime.

It was a little bit sad that today was the last day of the tour since we had been staying together for the whole week; however, I believed that we would not forget these experiences and memories that we got from the study tour.

Thank you MMSPA for opening my eyes to see wider, opening my ears to hear and think deeper; last but not least; thank you for giving me a chance to know these nice people from the study tour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment