Tuesday, February 22, 2011

(Tuesday) February 22, 2011 - Google Australia Pty Ltd, Salmat

Today everyone seemed to be very excited, as we went to Google! Even though the office that we went to was the Australian one, not the US one which was the Headquarter, but we were still very excited. From this, we can see how strong the brand ‘Google’ is… When we arrived there, I found that the office was, in fact, not as big as what I thought; however, I saw that they still kept the same concept and casual feeling like what it was in the US such as the colourful wallpaper, the free foods and drinks to all employees and so forth.

However, it was very interesting that both Google and Salmat presented us the same topic, which is ‘Search Marketing.’ This might be because both companies operate in the same area that has to deal with search engine. Nevertheless, these presentations reminded me of what I learnt from electronic marketing that I enrolled last semester. I was very happy that what I learnt from the university could actually work in real life and most importantly work in the future career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment